Wednesday, May 28, 2008

the belly - 38 weeks


(it is really funny to see the size difference between the blog header and this picture)
I finally got around to taking a 38 week picture at 38 weeks and 6 days, but hey it was still 38 weeks :-) I have noticed that baby has dropped in the past few days. My ribs are feeling better and I have lots of pressure on my bladder. I'm shocked with the amount of energy I've had lately. Not only just nesting around the house but in other ways too. I can stay up till 11 pm or midnight which is totally unheard of for me and this pregnancy. When Ryan and I go for walks I don't have to ask him to slow down because for once I can actually keep up. All this energy is weird since I'm sleeping a lot less getting up at least 4 times a night. I hope that means baby is ready to come and I'll have all this energy for labor.

I'm still preparing myself that it could be two more weeks before baby comes, but I still keep tomorrow in the back of my mind. I don't mind being pregnant. I've heard people that just HAD to have their babies and couldn't take it anymore, but I'm good. This baby is pretty easy to take care of right now. I've been having little freak outs lately... I can't believe I'm going to have a baby!

2 comments:

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

Hi Kelly! I keep checking your blog to see if you've had your baby! The nursery is SO cute! I can't wait to see pictures of the new baby!! BOY OR GIRL!?!?! Do you know? I can't wait to hear, good luck, looks like she'll/he'll be coming any day now!

Jill & Jeremy Dinges said...

Hi Kelly. I realized it'd been a while since i read your blog, so I am now fully caught up. You look great, and I'm getting so excited to hear about our new little friend! Much love to you and Ryan!