Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Baby's Room Phase 2

We are finally "done" (it will always be a work in progress) with baby's room. I've been nesting like crazy because everyone keeps telling me "any day now..." and I don't want to leave for the hospital in the middle of the night and have to come home to a messy house. I think Ryan likes this part of pregnancy... besides the chores he has to do.

Here is baby's crib... the quilt on the end was made by Ryan's mom (more on that in a future post)

The changing table... Ryan made the shelves and I'm currently trying to make baskets for the cubbies, but a horrible tutorial has gotten the best of me and I had to take a break.
The view from the doorway.Baby's bed in our room sitting on the dresser. Our room is too small for a bassinet so I found this awesome bed. I'm in LOVE with it. Serene on the inside, fun and funky on the outside. It is really soft and cozy too. When I opened the box everyone said "oh Lula is going to love that". I haven't given her the opportunity to try it out, but if I leave it lying around I know she will cozy up in it.
OK baby, were ready... you can come out now.

No comments: