Monday, August 18, 2008

Weekend Wrap-up

What a fun weekend we had! Saturday started off slow... we futzed around, grabbed some breakfast, worked (the joys of working from home... you can always do work) and just kind of relaxed. That is until Ryan came upstairs and said "we can go to the Bobcat scrimmage... but we'd have to leave now" as soon as I said "OK" Ryan was already changed into his Bobcat shirt and hat and we were running out the door. Yes we have a baby, and we can still run out the door at a moments notice (sometimes). Here is baby Aiden enjoying his first bobcat experience... errr or Ryan's watch.Isn't the new turf pretty...
To round out our random Saturday we stopped at Joe's. The best place to get a fountain pop...where they have almost every variety of Coke and Pepsi products and 32 ounces is only 50¢. My sorority sisters and I (and everyone else we knew in college) lived on Joe's... they were a staple of our college diet. Everyone knew what you meant when you said you were going to get a Joe's and they'd usually throw 50¢ at you with their order too. Well Ryan went in to grab us a couple Joe's and came out with SHOCKING news. After 20 years a Joe's is now 75¢... bummer. I guess it is one more thing we can tell Aiden when he grows up... "back in our day..."

To top of the randomness that was Saturday Ryan stopped off for a "snack" at Little Ceasers for a Hot and Ready... (yes a whole pizza is a snack to my husband) and there was a dude playing his cello in the lobby...what?? I guess your $5 hot and ready now includes a little classy culture :-)

Sunday was a lot of fun and a lot less random. We drove up to visit my parents at Canyon Ferry Lake. Aiden has gotten a whole lot better in the car seat since I took out his newborn insert. Look at those sad tired eyes though... oh yeah and some blanket munching.
Dad and Ryan went fishing while I was on baby watch, and then we switched and Darcie and I went knee boarding and tubing. It was fun... but I'm so sore today. This post-baby body is out of shape!
Notice the algae... ewww


How was your weekend? :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun weekend! Sounds like Aiden is growing fast!! We took good care of your sis. :) The concert was a blast!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I was laughing hysterically on the tube... thanks Kel i had a lot of fun with you!

Amy said...

Bozeman is such a great town! Can't wait to check out Joe's. We're loving the Farmer's Market and we went camping at Hyalite the other night. We've also hit up the CMB, Library, and the Art Walk. I really love it here!

Anonymous said...

Kel Aiden is the cutest little Bobcat ever!!
Luv Jen B