Thursday, July 17, 2008

my little model...

I've been slacking on the mommy photographer front. I'm really good at capturing the snapshots, but the "photo sessions" are seriously lacking for my little man. I guess the saying is true, the cobblers kids have not shoes. I know its silly, but I have all of these images in my head, and it is so much harder when its your kid, and you're the one that is sleep deprived and you actually care about their nap schedule and don't want to wake the sleeping baby. I finally captured some images that are less snapshots and a little more artsy. We were out at my parents house for our Tuesday night visit (while Ryan is golfing) and the weather was perfect and so was their over grown landscape.

Oh man I hope these little peepers stay blue. Aiden is very expressive with his lips... check out the Elvis lip :-)

1 comment:

Luke & Kelsie Frazier said...

I like the artistic-ness of the top one. its very moses in the reeds. or like this revered royal baby. does that make any sense at all?