Thursday, June 5, 2008

funny

So the morning we had Aiden my sister Christy hung out with us while Ryan went home and took care of the doggies and got ready for the day. I don't know if it was the sleep deprivation or what but Christy started to notice all of the 3s, 5s and 8s in Aiden's life at a few hours old.

he was born on 5/30/08 at 1:53 am weighing 8 lbs 5.3 oz, his head is 13.5 inches, his chest was 13.75 inches and we were in room 230. And each of his names has 5 letters in it. So she says 3 and 5 are Aiden's lucky numbers :-)

I think it was grandpa Larry who noticed that Aiden has ALL the vowels in his names, and almost in order. LOL

We're going to attempt a photoshoot today so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the beautiful baby boy! He looks just perfect. I can't wait to meet him....whenever that day comes. Until then, I am loving the pictures :)
Love, Marisa