Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Throwback Thursday...

Ignore the nekked girl... :-) This is all about the horse.
This horse has some history. This was my dad's horse as a kid and his parents gave it to him when Christy was born (I think). He has promised it to the first grandchild, so our lucky baby gets it. I think it will stay at Grandma and Grandpas though since it is a little big for our small place, and were all about sharing with future cousins. This thing is a little bit of a death trap compared to today's standards. Look at those exposed springs... oh my :-)

Think of the photo ops we'll have though :0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We totally had a horse like that when I was a kid too! exposed springs and all. My parents taught me to do a rodeo queen wave on it.

the faithful reader,
kelsie

PS- why didn't you tell me you had a baby blog??? I had to find it on facebook!