Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I was warned, but I didn't listen. I'm like that... a little stubborn. I was warned by many photography friends that I should not schedule any photo sessions after my 6 month of pregnancy. I though "YEAH RIGHT" just when the weather starts getting nice around Bozeman STOP working. I got a taste of what they were talking about last week. I had a newborn session with the handsome baby Rio and there was no way I was going to turn it down. How could I resist this precious baby?!?


The session was great, HOT but great. Once I got home I laid down on the couch to take a rest and could barely walk once I got up. My hips were so sore. Ryan was out of town so every time the dogs needed something it was up to me. I looked like an old lady trying to hobble around the house. Luckily I was just fine the next day. So I'll still schedule sessions, but I'll just keep the day after free for recovery. Now about that wedding I'm shooting May 24th....

No comments: