Thursday, December 18, 2008

Santa came for a visit...


You didn't know that Aiden's Grandpa was really Santa did ya?

My dad has never had facial hair in the 25+ years I've known him... or that I could remember. He doesn't shave while camping and over Labor day weekend he noticed that he might be able to grow a full beard... something that has escaped him in his younger years. Low and behold he could. He hasn't saved since. After it started getting long he said he was going to keep it long until he took a Santa picture with Aiden. We'll see how long it goes before it gets trimmed now that the Santa picture is taken ;-)

2 comments:

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

Oh man I haven't looked at Blogs in a while. I LOVE all the new pictures of Aiden, he's so stinkin cute! I love that he smiles with Santa! The only pictures I have of me with Santa up until I was about 5 is me screaming my head off!!

Luke & Kelsie Frazier said...

Oh my gosh, your dad could totally be santa. He'd be perfect!!! He looks like santa and he has a great personality for it. He looks more st. nick than the mall santa or whatever.

merry christmas!