Thursday, May 8, 2008

Baby Shower

Last Saturday my sister, mom and friend Amy threw a shower for baby Kuntz. It was a little crazy, but a lot of fun. I felt like I was being pulled in a million different directions and didn't really get to talk to everyone.

Christy, Amy and Anita made some delicious food. Amy had a play a few fun games and then a few of us painted onesies for baby with freezer paper stencils. Unfortunately most of the moms couldn't participate in the painting, but I hope they still had fun. There weren't any pictures... the curse of always being the photographer, but we shot this one after everyone left (per Amy's request).

The bobcat onesie I painted per Ryan's request {or was it demand :-)}
Here is a sampling of the onesies we painted/stenciled everything from an elephant, monkey to angel wings and a "sink" bomb.Freezer paper stencils are VERY addictive. If you're interested in trying it just Google "Freezer Paper Stencils" and a slew of helpful tutorials will pop up. It is a "kid" friendly activity for those over 6 yrs old.

1 comment:

Sam, Julie, Tucker & Maizie said...

Kelly! Your shower sounds so fun! Those onesies are way super cute! I showed my husband and we can't believe you made those! We'll have to google that! Do you know if you're having a boy or girl??? I can't wait to see pics of the new babe, it's going to be so cute! YAY!